Thank you to all the AISC Community Members that volunteered and supported PCA throughout the 2019-2020 school year. As I finish up my last week of PCA duties, I wanted to say thank you for all that you do. PCA would not be what it is without all your hard work and effort. The past four years have been a wonderful experience for me, first as PCA Secretary and then as PCA President. I have made a lot of friendships through volunteering and have many wonderful memories to cherish. I'd like to welcome Karine, Anitta, and Hanne and to thank them for stepping up to be on the PCA Executive Committee for 2020-2021. I look forward to their leadership and to supporting them in every way possible. Thank you again everyone for the warm memories!
Sincerely, Sossity Smith
Sincerely, Sossity Smith
Take Care of Yourself
We hope everyone is managing to take care of themselves during this time. Even though we can't be together right now, we will get through this together. Hang in there and take care!
Warm regards, your PCA Executive Committee
Take Care of Yourself
We hope everyone is managing to take care of themselves during this time. Even though we can't be together right now, we will get through this together. Hang in there and take care!
If you have a question that needs answered or are looking for more information
email pca@aischennai.org
President: Karine Delalande dkarinepca@aischennai.org
Vice President: Anitta Abildgaard Clausen canittapca@aischennai.org
Secretary: Hanne Noergaard nhannepca@aischennai.org
Vice President: Anitta Abildgaard Clausen canittapca@aischennai.org
Secretary: Hanne Noergaard nhannepca@aischennai.org


No comments:
Post a Comment