Dear Friends,
another week went through and we still miss a member of our team: are you really sure you don't want to be part of this exciting and diverse group of fantastic mothers, being involved in many interesting activities aimed to make our kids feel part of a special environment...as it is the American School of Chennai?
There are sure many other ways you can help us..by volunteering for each event the school organises, but right now.....WE WANT A VICE PRESIDENT! Please come and join us!
During this week I saw many new faces around the school and I introduced myself to some of them, I discovered who my kids' new school mates are and I felt as always very happy to be in Chennai meeting "old" friends.
I'm sure the PCA will bring us a lot of busy days this year and I'm sure we will enjoy them.
If you are a new parent in school and have questions about something you don't understand in Chennai, do not hesitate stop one of us and ask: being in a different state, away from home and from your comfort zone is hard and we are happy to help and give a hand full of good advices.
Our next coming big Event is the UN Day on September 19 and after that Diwali Mela on October 11: you will soon hear a lot about these celebrations, and, if you want, you can help in make them memorable!
Wishing you a good and relaxing week end.
No comments:
Post a Comment